Would you like to become more generous? Let’s practice generosity together using the Give List – a free daily reminder to live generously.
What is the Give List?
The Give List is a free printable bookmark offering daily suggestions on what to give (and sometimes how, when, where and to whom). Some gifts are material, like “five thank you cards”. Others aren’t, like “a push in a swing.” Some prompts are purposefully ambiguous and may require some extra thought and creativity, like “freedom” or “something under starry skies.” Then, there’s the Big Give: save up and make a donation to this month’s Big Give organization on the last day of the month. It’s amazing how much positive change even our loose change can make when we all give together.
How to use the Give List
Just download the pdf file, print, follow the easy cut and fold directions to make your bookmark, and follow the giving suggestions every day. Of course, it would also be great if you shared the Give List with others by sending them to shaungroves.com/giftlist so that your friends and family can practice generosity along with you.
Who uses the Give List?
- Anyone low on funds but eager to become more generous today
- Parents creatively teaching their children to share
- Bible studies and small groups as a community/building activity
- Homeschoolers practicing generosity
- Pastors providing ways to give outside of church – at home and around the world
- Families learning and serving others together
- Children’s and youth ministers getting young people in a giving habit
Share a picture of your Give List bookmark in use on-line using hashtag #GiveList and you could win one of my favorite books. One winner chosen randomly every month.
Get your Give List bookmark today
Click the big orange button below to download this month’s Give List and start practicing for a more generous life today.
Help spread the word about the Give List by linking to this page at shaungroves.com/givelist. Use hashtag #GiveList when sharing on all your social networks. Thanks!