Yes, if the rest of the internet jumped off a bridge I certainly would too.
9 Most Read Posts of 2009
1. Praying For My Family: It says something pretty incredible about you all that this is the top post of the year.
2. What Happens When…: The people of El Salvador desperately needed you to read this and pass it on. Thanks for doing that.
3. Yanci Is Famous: And now even more so.
4. A Reply To Those People: Though I now very much regret using the phrase “those people” well, those people had this one coming to them didn’t they?
5. Is Catalyst Great For Andy?: Loved the comments on this one. Made me think. Hope it did the same for pastors and those whose work it is to encourage and equip them.
6. She’s Always Standing There: I almost didn’t hit “publish” on this one. It’s a fine line between whiny and honest. And sometimes they’re the same thing.
7. For The Few Or Almost Anyone: Thanks to Heidi, mom of nine (pregnant with number ten), this post got quite a bit of attention.
8. The Proper Execution Of A Child Takedown: You wouldn’t believe the Google searches that landed people on this post.
9. 11 Tips For Persuaders To A Cause: This post eventually led to a conference call Q&A with a bunch of independent artists representing Compassion International. Hope it helps anyone communicating their passion.
9 Sites That Sent The Most Traffic This Way in 2009
9 Sites I Sent The Most Traffic To in 2009
Thanks for reading along this year. Here comes another.