I could use your help making our trip next week as beneficial to kids in El Salvador and Americans with internet access as possible. Could you please…
- To see the names and faces of the bloggers going with us visit http://www.compassionbloggers.com/elsalvador
- Pray for their families they’ll leave behind, their spiritual and physical and mental health/stamina, their ability to take in a lot of information quickly and experience a lot of emotions and find the words to write about it all.
- Please send your followers to our trip’s page using this link: http://bit.ly/CBElSalvador
- Please tweet any specific posts you’d like to pass along using the hashtag #cbes
- If you ask your followers to sponsor a child please use this link: http://bit.ly/ESKids
- I’ve created a widget for Facebook pages (works on Myspace and blogs too). It displays pictures, videos and posts from our trip as they become available.
- No need to know what the heck a widget is. Just go to http://bit.ly/4euihb and click “Facebook” to add this widget to your Facebook wall.
- Or hit the “share” button below and choose “Facebook” from the options.
Here are a couple more widgets for blogs (may not work on wordpress.com blogs). Just click the “share button”, grab the code, copy and paste: