The pastor announced he’d been offered a job elsewhere but had turned it down he told us. He said he was happy in his pulpit, with us. A few weeks later he was offered less work for more pay at the denomination’s headquarters. He took the job. Said he was “called” to leave. I was thirteen. I’ve noticed…
About Shaun — Shaun Groves is a husband, father, singer and communicator connecting the first world with the third world for the benefit of both.
- Jun 17–23 – Shaun Groves in Managua at Compassion Bloggers Trip
- Jun 30 – Shaun Groves in Mershon, GA at Mershon Baptist Church
- Jun 30 – Shaun Groves in Waycross, GA at Central Baptist Church
- Jul 5 – Shaun Groves in Orlando, FL at Art House
- Jul 6 – Shaun Groves in Venice, FL at Lift Church