The pastor announced he’d been offered a job elsewhere but had turned it down he told us. He said he was happy in his pulpit, with us. A few weeks later he was offered less work for more pay at the denomination’s headquarters. He took the job. Said he was “called” to leave. I was thirteen. I’ve noticed…
About Shaun — Shaun Groves is a husband, father, singer and communicator connecting the first world with the third world for the benefit of both.
- Mar 7–8 – Shaun Groves in Birmingham, AL at The Church at Brook Hills
- Mar 15 – Shaun Groves in Greenville SC at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- Mar 21–22 – Shaun Groves in Corning, NY at Raising Generations Today Confence
- Mar 27 – Shaun Groves in Abilene, TX at Abilene Christian University
- Mar 29 – Shaun Groves in Highland Heights KY at Bank of Kentucky Center